Understanding the needs of your business and the workings of government.
Clifford J. Johnson
Clifford (CJ) Johnson focuses his practice in all areas of municipal law, General Counsel services for small and medium-sized businesses, and local and state Government Relations.
CJ earned his Bachelor of Arts from Florida Southern College, majoring in International Business Administration. He earned his degree as a student-athlete and was the captain of the tennis team his senior year. He went on to earn his Juris Doctorate from Nova Southeastern University College of Law School.
In his final year of law school, CJ attended Florida State University College of Law and interned for Governor Rick Scott in the Transportation and Economic Development Unit of the Office of Policy and Budget.
He also served as a law clerk to the Office of the State Attorney, in Florida’s 17th Judicial Circuit, in the Economic Crime Unit.
Admissions & Practice Areas
State of Florida Bar
U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Municipal Debt Collection
- Virtual General Counsel Services
- Government and Government Relations
- Entity Formation and Transactions
- Export Control and ITAR Compliance
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- Brevard County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Association of Corporate Counsel
- Businesses Against Child Exploitation (Chair)
- Space Coast Younglife (Fundraising Board Member)
Get In Touch
4100 N. Wickham Rd. Ste. 107A #251
Melbourne, Florida 32935